Looking for Something Specific?

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Wynwood: A Photo Story

On the Way to Wynwood Walls

Frida Kahlo

Avocado... of death and destruction


Teach a man to fish

I don't know what it represents but I find it incredibly interesting
Shark in a Garage

The fish caught


Love the Vintage Barbie look

But I really love the colors here

I'm in Awe of anyone who can paint like this

Hello Miami!  

Baros and I!  <3 

A phoenix has risen

And we'll face it together
Finally at the Wynwood Walls!!





I don't know why but this is one of my favorite pieces

A closeup
Do you Blend?


Baby Hulk

Taking Pictures of each other



We are America


Speaking of America... Here's some story board time...
where it leads
I think I'm missing the full image prior to this... but I think it's pretty clear
The End...

Additional medium
Florida baby gator... and who I deem mother nature...


Let me dream in Color... I will escape the pages
I love this color palette: dreams





Even the Greek Gods appeared 

My new favorite statue... Here Kitty, Kitty!

Makes me think of Koko :(






Loveeee













Chilling in front of New York


Take a Risk! Live

Creepy

Also creepy

Still Creepy
Beautiful Imagery

I didn't notice at first... 





But the faces are beautiful




#My America
Seriously love this cat...


Sending a message





There was a photoshoot with a dancer too

Beautiful





















Life in Stages

Sometimes you only think you're whole

Just some floor art
















****Note:  All Photos were shot in RAW by me and Baros... But we haven't edited ANYTHING yet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment