Looking for Something Specific?

Friday, October 12, 2018

Autumn BucketList

I finally feel autumn in the air.  It's cooler and crisper and I'm so happy about it... And yes I know, there have been some days this week that were in the 80s and therefore felt more like summer... but I'm going to ignore it because I'm ready for FALL. 

Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the cooler temperatures and changing leaf color. And I especially love all the things you and do in the fall. 
As a result I think we need a whole new bucket list just for this Fall.
I would love to get everything checked off by the end of November!
Hopefully, Baros and I will be ticking things off together (unfortunately he had to miss the Renn Faire this year though).
BUT his schedule is free again and come Monday we're travelling to Providence and Boston and Pittsburgh!  3 cities in one week!

Autumn To Do:
  • Walk in the crisp, fall air
Walks along the river are a must
hiking last year with Baros and Mamma bear
  • Go to Renaissance Faire (Part I and Part II
  • Organize my fall/winter wardrobe
  • Clean out the junk drawers 
  • Organize the kitchen cabinets
  • Bake
    • Cupcakes
    • Cookies (Omg... it was my first ever BAKING FAIL... I made rock cookies)
    • Apple Pie
    • Pumpkin Pie 
    • Pumpkin Bread
    • Cranberry Curd Tart
    • Coconut Macaroons
  • Go apple/pumpkin picking (ON SUNDAY!!!)
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go hiking
  • Play in NYC (on so many occasions)
  • Take pictures with the leaves changing colors 
    fall colors
  • Have a photo-shoot 
    • As the photographer (looking for a subject <3 ) 
    • As the subject 
  • Read as many books as possible (I'm on my way!! Just finished "Girl on the Train" and will start a new one soon!)
  • Borrow books from the library (still don't have a library card) 
  • Study with my Turkish Book 
  • Craft
    • Finish started projects 
    • Make a birdhouse/feeder out of bottle caps and wine corks
  • Cider nights with Baros
  • Go on a mini vacation with Baros in October 
    • Travel
      • Providence
      • Boston
      • Pittsburg
    • Have a spa day
    • Eat delicious food 
    • See historic sites
  • Celebrate Oktoberfest with beer and sausage at home
  • Cook together
    • lots of soup
      • Tomato
      • Squash
      • more...
    • roasted veggies 
    • Squash
    • pizza 
  • Have Hot Pot with friends         
Hot Pot with my girls last year
  • Sit outside and admire the view with hot cider/hot cocoa
  • Halloween Parties
  • Watch a scary movie: 
    • The Shining (I read the book... now, I just need to watch the movie)
  • Go to a Haunted House
  • Host a small Friendsgiving 
  • Help mom make Thanksgiving Dinner
  • Photos for Holiday Cards
  • Company holiday party
  • Go to a holiday market in NYC
  • Start Christmas shopping
  • Decorate the tree
I've already started some of this fall bucket list so I'm putting those in red!

Are you ready for fall?  Do you have any ideas for your fall bucket list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment