Looking for Something Specific?

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Miami Mini Moon Plans

We fly to Miami tonight and I don't think I could be any more excited than I am.

And I'm really proud of us because we finished packing and we're not completely winging our plans (which is what I expect of myself).  We sat down and created a tentative itinerary with some wiggle room if we want to change something... or if the weather is uncooperative.

*I've updated the tentative list to reflect what we actually did.
To see how everything turned out, take a look here:
Miami Adventures Part I
Miami Adventures Part II 
Miami Adventures Part III


Tonight:
Arrive 10:30
Settle in and take a walk for snacks
Drink champagne in the room!

Thursday:
Breakfast at the hotel
Beach/Pool Relaxation
Naptime
Dinner @Joe's Stone Crabs
Drinks/Slushies @Wet Willie's
Walk back to the hotel via boardwalk

Friday:
Breakfast at the hotel
Bayside Marketplace
Walk
Lunch @Kush for some Gator*
Ice Pop @ Morelia Gourmet Paletas
Walk to the Wynwood Walls
Beer Tasting @Boxelder Craft Beer Market- I really want to try the South Beach Fat Kid** which is a cider with blueberry, coconut, glazed donuts, slim pickens Mead and Cider from Florida with a 6.2% alcoholic content and I know Baros will want to try some of the IPAs. 
Uber to Little Havana
Have a snack @Azucar Ice Cream Company for some artisanal ice cream and sorbet.
Back to the hotel
Dinner @ Yardbird
Midnight Swim

Saturday:
Breakfast with my oldest friend and her family
Light lunch at the hotel bar
Beach time!!!  No cameras or technology allowed for a fully disconnected afternoon
Naptime
Dinner @Katsuya for a Miami twist on Japanese
Ice Cream @Häagen-Dazs
Walk back to the hotel

Sunday:
The Beach at Sunrise for pictures
Breakfast at the hotel
Pool Relaxation
Finish Packing
Airport at 11:30
Flight at 1:30
Home by 6ish


To see how everything turned out, read here:

Miami Adventures Part I
Miami Adventures Part II 
Part III coming up soon

*I really wanted to try something alligator and maybe frog legs, but it was incredibly hard to find restaurants with those dishes. I don't know if it was my google search info or if there just aren't that many restaurants serving gator.  A bunch of times I searched, google would lead me to amazing looking restaurants like Yardbird... but there was no gator on the menu... We went to Yardbird and Kush!

**Sadly, they ran out of the cider I wanted to try BUT we tried a strawberry cider instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment